Backlinks

For those of you who don't know, backlinks are a great way of boosting your website's rankings in search results and Google in particular pays a lot of attention to the number and quality of links from other websites to your site. 

I have come across a few of my fellow solicitors who have decided to use the comments section in some pretty ancient posts on this blog to advertise their own websites.

I welcome comments; however, if you want to advertise your services in the comment section here then have the good manners to ask first.  Otherwise I will simply delete such comments!

Comments

  1. Good idea. I thought about this a lot when I was writing my blog www.transamericatrailcycle.com available on all good devices.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are items referred to in s.9’s as exhibits bound to be served?

Driving without insurance

National Identity Cards